1990 M Street NW
Washington DC 20036
Located on Washington’s central business district, The Golden Triangle, just south of Dupont Circle and about six blocks from Georgetown.
Monday – Friday 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Monday – Thurs. 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Friday – Sat 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Sunday: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
-The perfect gift is a gift card or e-gift card to Vidalia. Both cards may be redeemed at Vidalia, Bistro Bis, Woodward Table or WTF. Read all about by clicking on the Gift Card tab above.
- Plan your holiday events now! Want to book a party? Call Rachel Forester at 202.659.1990 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thrillist names Vidalia in DC's Best Southern Food, According to Actual Southerners.
- Read Vidalia's review in Tom Sietsema's Fall Dining Guide 2014 for the Washington Post.
- Watch on FB and Twitter for updates to our popular $19.90 three course lunch menu. The menu is offered Monday - Friday from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- Come join us for our amazing HappyHour. Read about it here!
- Happy Hour price specials are in effect from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday for special selections of premium liquors, specialty cocktails, wines and beers. The menu will be created daily featuring southern small plates crafted from traditional recipes and seasonal ingredients. Try our specialty cocktails created with Southern Classic Sodas such as Cheerwine, Frostie Root Beer, RC Cola, Ale-8-One and Bleinheim Hot and Spicy Ginger Ale
-Need the perfect gift? How about a gift card to Vidalia? It is also valid to use at Bistro Bis too!