1990 M Street NW
Washington DC 20036
Located on Washington’s central business district, The Golden Triangle, just south of Dupont Circle and about six blocks from Georgetown.
FOR THURSDAY 3-5-2015
Due to inclement weather,
Vidalia will be closed.
Bistro Bis is open!
Monday – Friday 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Monday – Thurs. 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Friday – Sat 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Sunday: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Vidalia is open special hours for Easter Brunch from 12 - 3 pm and for Easter Dinner from 5 - 9 pm. Make your reservations now!
- Need to book a party? Call Rachel Forester at 202.659.1990 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking options nearby? See the Info Page to make advance reservations for different garages in the area.
- Watch on FB and Twitter for updates to our popular $19.90 three course lunch menu. The menu is offered Monday - Friday from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- Come join us for our amazing HappyHour. Read about it here!
- Happy Hour price specials are in effect from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday for special selections of premium liquors, specialty cocktails, wines and beers. The menu will be created daily featuring southern small plates crafted from traditional recipes and seasonal ingredients. Try our specialty cocktails created with Southern Classic Sodas such as Cheerwine, Frostie Root Beer, RC Cola, Ale-8-One and Bleinheim Hot and Spicy Ginger Ale