1990 M Street NW
Washington DC 20036
Located on Washington’s central business district, The Golden Triangle, just south of Dupont Circle and about six blocks from Georgetown.
Monday – Friday 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Monday – Thurs. 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Friday – Sat 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Sunday: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Come join us for our amazing HappyHour. Read about it here!
- Chef Hamilton Johnson is competing with international chefs in Iceland's Food and Fun event in February. Wish him luck!
- On Tap Magazine names Woodward Table One of the Coolest Restaurants of 2013! Read about it!
- Vidalia made DC Eater's list of best Happy Hours. We agree! Happy Hour price specials are in effect from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday for special selections of premium liquors, specialty cocktails, wines and beers. The menu will be created daily featuring southern small plates crafted from traditional recipes and seasonal ingredients. Try our specialty cocktails created with Southern Classic Sodas such as Cheerwine, Frostie Root Beer, RC Cola, Ale-8-One and Bleinheim Hot and Spicy Ginger Ale
- The holidays are approaching fast. Book your holiday party at Vidalia! Email Rachel Forester at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202.659.1990
-Need the perfect gift? How about a gift card to Vidalia? It is also valid to use at Bistro Bis too!
- Watch on FB and Twitter for updates to our popular $19.90 three course lunch menu. The menu is offered Monday - Friday from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm.